“Auto-Points” enables Applauz Program Owners to allocate points to auto-refillable Managers’ wallets. With Auto-points turned on, Program Owners never have to worry whether their Managers’ recognition wallets have enough points in them to recognize their teams. It’s like autopilot for your Applauz recognition program!
Auto-Points on Applauz
It’s not always easy to remember every detail when you’re a busy owner or manager of a small to medium-sized business. The Applauz “Auto-points” feature facilitates the administration of Applauz Points by automatically allocating points to manager wallets based on preferences selected by the Program Owner.
Turn Auto-points on in your Program settings and let Applauz do the rest so that you can focus on essentials: running your company smoothly while keeping your employees happy and engaged.
IMPORTANT! Your Managers’ wallets will be auto-refilled as long as you have a points balance remaining in your company bank.
The Auto-points feature, when turned on, does not automatically purchase points on behalf of your organization.
First step: Buy Points
- If you haven’t already, you can Buy Points by Clicking on “Buy Points” at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
You’ll be redirected to a page displaying the different points packages available for purchase:
- High-Five package worth 25,000 points
- Hurrah package worth 50,000 points
- Applauz package worth 100,000 points
- A-La-Carte option where you can choose the number of points you would like to purchase
- Select the preferred package and proceed to checkout.
Second Step: Setting Managers’ Wallets
- Head over to “Settings” under the Program dropdown menu, scroll down until you find the “Program Options” section on the right.
- “Enable Manager Wallets” should be ON.
- Refresh the page
- Scroll down to find the “Reward Managers” section and Click on the “+” button
You’ll see a new window appearing:
- Enter the number of points you want to allocate to the selected manager
- Choose one of the three following options:
- One time action
- Recurrent with rollback:
Previous balances will carry over. This means points will simply add up in the Manager’s wallet.
- Recurrent without rollback:
The points given adjust to the wallet’s balance. For instance, if a Manager is allocated 2000 points a month and has only spent a 1000 the previous month, he or she will only receive 1000 the following month.
Please note: An email will be sent to the Owner informing them when their Applauz engagement program doesn’t have enough points to automatically refill Manager wallets.