Applauz lets anyone who is designated as “Manager” on the system perform recognition functions on your Applauz Recognition program. Managers are the link between You and your Employees. Think of them as your Employee Engagement Superheros!
Applauz Managers will help you with your day-to-day employee engagement and recognition efforts. Employees you choose as “Managers” exist to support your program’s daily recognition activities to ensure your program is performing optimally. Assigning Applauz Managers is key to your recognition program’s overall success.
Usually the individuals you designate as Applauz Managers are also actual Managers at your organization. However, it really could be anyone you choose and trust to perform the important recognition duties assigned to the Applauz Manager role.
What Managers CAN do:
- Awarding Recognition Badges and Points
- Generating recognition reports to assess your program’s performance and results
- Managing employee profiles and program participation
- Administering Pulse Surveys
- Moderating the company News Feed
- Supporting and emphasizing your company’s values
- Positively engaging each and every day with their employees
- Encouraging program adoption and daily peer-to-peer recognition activity
What Managers CAN’T do:
- Purchase Recognition points
- Add points to their points account or wallet from the company points bank
How Recognition works on Applauz
Employee Recognition consists of recognizing your most deserving employees whenever they go above and beyond their mandates, successfully complete an important task, or exemplify your company values. Employees who feel valued and recognized for their work are known to be more productive and loyal to their organization.
Applauz lets you recognize your employees either directly, or through your Managers. You may also decide to assign Managers their own Points account so they can then directly recognize their teams.
Manager, just like Account Owners, can give customized badges available on Applauz to use as they see fit. If you or your Rewards Managers consider employees deserve more recognition for their contribution to the company, you can reward employees with points redeemable against thousands of products on the Marketplace.
How to use the “Assign Reward Manager” feature?
Assigning Reward Managers on Applauz is extremely easy. All you have to do is go to the “reward Managers” section of the “settings” page:
You can add any of your employees as Reward Manager.
Once you’ve chosen your Reward Manager, you’ll also see them appear as such in the Employee list: